the box better be orange!
the box better be orange!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why's that? Shouldn't it be black with orange lined white lettering or something?Originally posted by TrueHorror:
the box better be orange!
I've only said this aout one other figure, but that thing is perfect. Now I gotta watch Halloween again.
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
holy shit!! Kick ASS!!!!
Part of me sort of hates the idea of re-buying the same characters in the same scale....but this one's gonna be too cool.
I wonder if they're just going to use the theme like McF did?? There aren't that many other options.....
...wow.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why's that? Shouldn't it be black with orange lined white lettering or something?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Im just goin by what they have done. Jasons was Blue forest,Freddy was red boiler room..It only makes sense that its an orangish color. I dont care cause i open everything though.Originally posted by Mr. Bungle:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TrueHorror:
the box better be orange!
Hell yeah, ball -jointed neck! This one's a must have.
yeah, that'd be a cool look for the package.....they could put pumpkin texture all over it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
although I am very pleased with my mcfarlane one also. but this looks to be sturdier also.
Bookmarks